PK & Mariamma Sam
|Biography||Mission Field||Prayer||Key Ministries||Tools|
P.K. Sam graduated from Malone College in 1974. Being called by the Lord to minister in his home country of India, he then returned and entered into vigorous church planting activity. With the Lord blessing their hard work, P.K. and his wife Miriamma have thus far planted seventeen churches in the state of Kerala which is located in southwest India. Each of these churches has its own pastor. The churches work under Bible Christian Center which works in partnership with the Evangelical Friends Church - Eastern Region.
Ministry at times is hard in India due to opposition to the gospel of Jesus Christ. But through all of this, P.K. and Miriamma continue to plant churches and train effective leaders who serve as pastors, church-workers and evangelists. Their ministry takes them to many different places: "hospitals, schools, colleges, nursing institutions, airports, railway and bus stations." They use many means of sharing the gospel such as preaching, personal and group evangelism, speaking at prayer groups and handing out gospel tracts.
P.K. and Mariamma minister in India's Kerala state, located in southwest India.
Revelation 5:9 And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because You were slain, and with Your blood You purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation."
- For more Friends churches to be planted.
- For progress against poverty.
- For pastors to remain strong in their commitment to the Lord and His work.
- For boldness, wisdom, and courage when persecution comes.
- For steadfastness of faith and strength for those pastors and Christians that live in places that are hostile to the gospel.
- Church Planting
- Pastoral & Leadership Training and Development
- Preaching & Teaching