Gabriel & Suzanna Massey
|Biography||Mission Field||Prayer||Key Ministries||Tools|
Gabriel and Suzana Massey are India nationals serving in Bundelkhand, the central part of India, in the city of Chhatarpur. They come from similar backgrounds with both of their fathers serving as evangelists. Gabriel felt God's touch on his life at age 16 and at that time he felt a call into the ministry. Suzana enrolled in nurses training. They were married Oct 2, 1963. God has blessed them with three children and five grandchildren.
The Friends Mission was started in the Chhatarpur area in 1896. Presently there are three churches with the one in Chhatarpur being the largest. The Friends Hospital is there as well as the English Christian College, which was started by Norma Freer in 1976.
Gabriel first enrolled into Pharmacy training for two years at the Friends Mission Hospital in Chhatarpur then into seminary to do theological studies. Upon completion of his seminary degree, there were no church positions for him to serve in so he worked at the hospital as a pharmacist and chaplain. In 1994 he began his duties as Manager of the Christian School where he served for twenty years. God has blessed the school under his leadership and they have experienced incredible growth. They currently have over 2000 students and have had to turn some away for lack of space. At present, they are building 10 new classrooms and a new restroom facility, which should be completed in the Fall of 2015.
Retirement is not in the Massay's vocabulary. Gabriel is currently serving as Pastor of all three of the area Friends churches while directing the ministry of CORN, Christian Organization for Rural Nurture. In the latter ministry, he travels to very remote areas to preach the Good News. He has a prison ministry when the door is opened and is also the Chief Editor for the translation of the Bible in the Bundeli language. Gabriel teaches and preaches at other area churches as well. Suzana has a sewing class at their home to teach young women a lucrative trade.
Gabriel and Suzana Massey are India nationals serving in Bundelkhand, the central part of India, in the city of Chhatarpur.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Pray for the Christian English School that it may be an institution where Christ has first place.
- Pray for the completion of the Bundeli Bible translation.
- Pray for their CORN ministry.
- Pray for strength to fulfill all God has called them to do.
• Gabriel is currently serving as Pastor of all three of the area Friends churches.
• Directs CORN, Christian Organization for Rural Nurture.
• Prison ministry when the door is opened.
• Chief Editor for the translation of the Bible in the Bundeli language.
• Suzana has a sewing class at their home to teach young women a lucrative trade.
Contact the EFC-ER office for prayer cards.